Meet the Staff
At a small school, the staff get to know each of their pupils very well. This makes it easier for the teachers to differentiate their lessons to accommodate different learning styles and rates. This helps Winster pupils to achieve their full potential.
There are teachers for each of the classes (Key Stages 1 and 2) who are assisted by a strong support team. This has the advantage of giving the pupils access to teachers with different teaching styles and specialisms.
The Winster staff are:
- Mrs Sharon Slack - Executive Headteacher
- Miss Tamzin Hoe - Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Mrs Lucy Hunter - Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Ms Laura McCluskey - Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Mrs Jo Gotheridge - Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Mr Capewell - PE coach
- Mrs Janine Pates - School Office
- Mrs Mason -KS2 Teaching Assistant and Forest Schools Teacher
- Mr Lee - Teaching Assistant for KS1 and SEN TA.
- Miss Sloane - SEN TA
- Mrs Wright - KS1 Teaching Assistant